[orm-devel] documentation:

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Tue Mar 30 20:24:12 CEST 2004

Hi Diedrich,
I wish I had some spare time to contribute to the documentation mods,
but unfortunately, I've alloted my OS time to PebbleCDMaker (at
sourceforge).  I just want to mention that I think improving the
documentation is a really good idea.  Good documentation will make it
easier for new users to come on board the ORM bandwagon, will likely
make it more popular and therefore increase the number of eyes and
brains reviewing and improving the code.
I use ORM in an accounting app I wrote for my own use.  ORM has served
me well and I think others will benefit from it, especially if the
documentation makes getting started with ORM even easier.
Best regards,
Eric.
--

Eric Walstad