[orm-devel] SelectByPrimaryKey problem

Diedrich Vorberg orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:44:42 +0100

Hi Werner,

>If I comment 334 to 336 the code works, but obviously no check is done.
>
>My question:  what are you trying to check at that moment?  Is there
>something returned by the other DB's at that point, if yes what?

the problem might be the queryResult.__len__() method called by the
len() function in selectByPrimaryKey(). It returns the cursor's
rowcount attribute. Could you verify, that this attribute is set
correctly be the DB API?

If it isn't I'd have to rephrase the selectByPrimaryKey() method to
skip the len() test and check the returnvalue of fetchone() instead.

Diedrich

--
           _..._                            Diedrich Vorberg
         .'     '.
        | (o)_(o) |                         info@tux4web.de
         //'._.'\ \           /     \       Internet Dienstleistungen
        //   .   \ \          \.@-@./       und 'Consulting'.
       |\   :     / |        //  _  \\      Linux Rules!