[orm-devel] [Fwd: [wxPython-users] Data-aware Grid]

Eric Walstad orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Fri Feb 28 17:38:59 CET 2003

Hi All,

I was hoping Nathan would go with ORM but, if I understand where they
are going with it, they are going to build another abstraction layer
that will allow ORM or others to provide the data to the grid.
I wanted to work on this, too, but I'm full-up with other work right now.

BTW, thanks for your efforts on the FB code, Werner!

Eric.