[orm-devel] select problem

Diedrich Vorberg orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Fri Feb 28 13:22:09 CET 2003

Hi Werner,

>debug output is: SELECT test.id,test.winename FROM test WHERE id=45
>Any hints/help would be appreciated.

Try running the query on a plain cursor to see if it returns the
dataset you'd expect. Use the selectone() method of the cursor and
check the tuple that's returned. That's exactly what orm does just a
couple more functioncalls involved..:-)

I'll set up firebird on Linux today and try it myself. Untill than I
can't say much more.

Diedrich

--
           _..._                            Diedrich Vorberg
         .'     '.
        | (o)_(o) |                         info@tux4web.de
         //'._.'\ \           /     \       Internet Dienstleistungen
        //   .   \ \          \.@-@./       und 'Consulting'.
       |\   :     / |        //  _  \\      Linux Rules!