[orm-devel] The mailinglists are back!

Diedrich Vorberg diedrich at tux4web.de
Fri Mar 12 15:27:34 CET 2004

Hello everybody,

after I have finally reclaimed my server with the orm mailinglist
archives and the CVS repository(!) on it, I've been able to copy the
lists to a new server and commit the (rather extensive) changes I made
during the past view months.

There's a new layout for the example and unit test direcory and view
interface changes (most noteable the join class). I've started
implementing some ideas for user interface programming with orm, which
I've been using for a number of projects now, but I didn't clean up
the code and write documentation and examples, yet. Check out the CVS
version if you're interested!

Diedrich

--
Diedrich Vorberg <diedrich at tux4web.de>      .---.   /             \