[orm-devel] Question: setting an object's many2one attribute to a "None" value

Diedrich Vorberg orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:15:16 +0200

>PS, is there anything in CVS that ought to prevent a Postgres instance
>of ORM from working? Just thought I'd ask before I start heading down
>the path to understand what I saw last night on a (very) quick test of
>CVS ORM.

Well... I've changed things here and there in the CVS version not
running it a single time.  I figured that I'd have to take some time
to sit down with a peace of paper and make an exact plan on how I want
things to work in the future. This orm thing is darn complicated on
the inside... Anyway, if you are going to run the CVS version and it
works, that would be pure luck.

Diedrich

--
           _..._                            Diedrich Vorberg
         .'     '.
        | (o)_(o) |                         info@tux4web.de
         //'._.'\ \           /     \       Internet Dienstleistungen
        //   .   \ \          \.@-@./       und 'Consulting'.
       |\   :     / |        //  _  \\      Linux Rules!