[orm-devel] Debug - request for enhancement

Michael Watkins orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:50:48 -0800

I second this - debug should check a datasource property _debug that
defaults to False and can be set perhaps as an optional parameter debug=False

First thing I do whenever looking at a new version of ORM is overwrite
debug() such that it does nothing...