[orm-devel] one2one test - problem

Werner F. Bruhin orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:23:57 +0100

Hi Diedrich,

I am just about uploading some example stuff.

I am getting:
  File "test_one2one.py", line 142, in ?
    print p.child.child_data
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'child_data'

I tried this:
               "child": one2one(child)

or this:
               "child": one2one(child())

First example is how the code was originally.

Keep in mind that python and oo are new to me.  So, I can deal with
examples, but I getting very confused by looking at a constructor and
trying to figure out what I have to fee to it.

Another question on the directory structure:
- I created a Firebird specific example dir with all the test stuff in
it.  This is easier for me to deal with then trying to worry about what
I do to other adapter test code.  Is this fine with you?

See you
Werner

BTW - the SSH works fine with putty and tortoisecvs since you converted
the key for me.