[orm-devel] No such attribute or function 'oid'

Julio Rommi Oņa Miranda orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 00:20:41 -0400

El Lun 20 Ene 2003 19:34, escribiķ:
Hi everyone!

> >CREATE TABLE "invoice_funding" (
> >	"invoice_id" integer NOT NULL,
> >	"funding_source_id" integer NOT NULL,
> >	Constraint "invoice_funding_pkey" Primary Key ("invoice_id",
> >"funding_source_id")
> >);

<Maybe of topic>
Well I think this is a matter of style. In any case a would prefer to use a
extra field called Invoice_funding_ID and make it PK. And I prefere not to
use a real data as a record id but internal selfdefined ones.
</Maybe of topic>

But in any way I think there should no restriction on the tool so it should
be allowed to use the previous construct in ORM.

As I recall, I read something like this on some mail but I don't remember
when, where a little trick was used to acomplishe this (assigning another
string to the oid of the record). If it's posible this could be stablished as
an api definition.

Regards.

--
Julio