[orm-devel] CVS commit questions
Werner F. Bruhin
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:25:52 +0100
Especially as I never used CVS in a shared environment (I am using it
for my stuff on my machine - but only for a few month) would just like
to check before I do the commit with the latest updates that I will do
the correct steps.
- Do a CVS/Update on ORM directory
- Resolve any conflict(s)
- Do a CVS/Add on any new files
- Do a CVS/Commit on files I changed/added
FYI - following are files I worked on:
- orm.datasource - added two lines to enable Firebird adapter
- firebird.datasource and column - updated to handle stored procedure call
- contrib.fbgen* - new file to generate class and SQL code
- example.test_firebird - updated to handle commit for insert and added
and update (however on this I have a problem).
Please let me know if this is fine.
After I committed to CVS please feel free to comment on the code, I am
sure that one can improve/simplify things if one has a better
understanding of things. I also do NOT mind comments on code style, as
I am doing quit a lot of looking at other peoples code to try to learn
things I find myself getting quit confused on the different coding styles.