[orm-devel] Some minor changes...

Diedrich Vorberg orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
25 Nov 2002 23:52:45 +0100

Hi all,

Mike has suggested a number of little changes and I have done some
cleaning up myself. I have created an doc/examples/examples.py file,
that is imported by all the sanity tests now. All the scripts now
take command line parameter as:

  -t [mysql | pgsql]
  -u username
  -p password
  -d database
  -h host

It should be relatively easy to extend it if new backends are writen
and it also makes testing things on several backend databases much
easyer (and stops poluting CVS with unnecessary revisions :-)

Diedrich

--
           _..._                            Diedrich Vorberg
         .'     '.
        | (o)_(o) |                         info@tux4web.de
         //'._.'\ \           /     \       Internet Dienstleistungen
        //   .   \ \          \.@-@./       und 'Consulting'.
       |\   :     / |        //  _  \\      Linux Rules!