[orm-devel] A couple clean up items in 0,7

Diedrich Vorberg orm-devel@mailman.tux4web.de
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:41:01 +0100

Hi Mike,

>Found a couple more things:

Thanks!

For this kind of thing (or stuff like the seld insted of self) you
really don't need my approval. I set up an account for you on
c200.tux4web.de so you can use cvs write access. I'll send details and
the password in a seperate eMail.

Not that I'm trying to shift work here ;) but I guess writing an eMail
is more of a pain than just committing that the changes.

Diedrich
--
           _..._                            Diedrich Vorberg
         .'     '.
        | (o)_(o) |                         info@tux4web.de
         //'._.'\ \           /     \       Internet Dienstleistungen
        //   .   \ \          \.@-@./       und 'Consulting'.
       |\   :     / |        //  _  \\      Linux Rules!